Thursday, September 17, 2009

Am i normal?????

Well, there's a lot of thing inside my head lately. I guess it's because of the stress tat caused by study. Haih.... I've tried not to think too much d but i cant control my brain at all. It's nothing big deal but my mind just cant stop thinking bout the bad thing. It's all my problem. It's really kinda tired n exhausted. I dunno wat is wrong wif me, i'm trying n kept trying but i felt like my head is going to blow up. haha.... But all i now is after a few days i think or maybe after a few hours, i'll be very relax. Is tat the way i distress myself???? If yes , then it's kinda abnormal n so scary. I dunno wat else to do to help myself, feel so helpless. I think i should find some way to distress myself d. Should i do exercise every week??? Will tat help??? All i can do is find way to help myself as i noe there's no one could help me out. I noe they will help but i wanna try to do it myself, see whether can it work. haha....

I always hate myself.

1 comment:

  1. Don't hate yourself la ^^
    If you want go for badminton or hiking...
    I go with u la...^^

    ReplyDelete