Friday, July 10, 2009

My first blog!!

Hihi, i created my own blog finally. Tomorrow i was supposed to go 4 the junior's training camp at sch but i decided to go Cameron Highlands wif you n ur family. Actually i'm quite excited 4 the camp bcuz i know there will be a lot of fun n all my frens r going. I'll miss u all n so sad that there wont be my face on any photo d. Must miss me la u girls... hehe...

Kinda excited to go 4 cameron bcuz i've long time never go there but kinda panic too bcuz tis is the first time i go to a trip wif ur family. I just hope everything will be fine n have fun there. hehe...
Actually it's really a rush decision but i'm really so happy. I'm so happy tat ur mum asked me to go too. Thx o. hehe... Really so excited. (Act i had the thought of going a trip wif u yest, cant believe my wish come true. Thx...)

N bcuz of tat, i finished my physics homework by today d but still cant solve some of the question.
Today mr.koay gave us trigo test, really stupid me. Such an easy question but i dunno n forget everything i've read. Sometimes im really useless la.... haih... I must not do tat again. REMEMBER!!!

STPM is at the corner, pls START ur effort!!! U CAN DO IT N JUST DO IT !!!

<>

1 comment: